Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Have I mentioned I love french fries? Yep I do. And I don't plan on cutting them out forever.. changing the quantity I eat yes, for sure. Going without them for a period of time while I train myself to eat = difficult!

Last few weeks has been interesting, I took a fabulous trip with my cousin Julie, Jared, Lynn & Liz. Lots of surprises along the way from Vegas to Disney and two trips to the ocean!! What a whirlwind. Also we ate. We ate a lot of food. I learned a few things on the trip. 1. I can't eat like that. My body hated me and my shoes got too tight from swelling. 2. I am really out of shape. It takes being in decent shape to do all the fun things that I desire! 3. I'm taking that trip again after 100 pound weight loss! And this time i'm bringing my kids and i'm going to keep up with them! Whew!! That is a lot to say out loud. Leaving me pretty vulnerable. When? I don't know for sure but I'm counting on it.

Seem like a pretty hefty goal? Well I'm a pretty hefty gal with a lot to lose so...I'm doing what I can to make it happen, when? I don't have that answer but y'all will know when it does because guaranteed I'll look different!

Here are a few favorite pics from my trip. I'm trying to get 600+ pictures narrowed down to maybe like 400.

trump tower

beach hair

this is where I belong


why was I born in the middle of         america? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ticker