Thursday, September 10, 2009

those girls are killing me... so full of love one minute.. slapping the hell out of me and kicking, spitting, pinching the next minute. Avery has a mouth on her like a teenager and there is no end in sight. She had a meltdown tonight saying she hates her life and all she wants to do is go out under a tree, lay on her blanket and read her bible!! Good idea anyway and it calmed her down. I have to find a place for the dog to stay for a couple years. Raven hits and kicks him so much he tries to bite her and I'm afraid he will catch her sometime. I feel like I've tried every kind of dicipline with her.. took away her silky today and her meltdown lasted about 2 minutes. At bedtime she asked for it and I reminded her I took it away for her naughty behavior. she said "oh" and rolled over!!!!!!!!!!
why can't I get this right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ticker