Monday, August 29, 2011

I have decided to start writing in the blog again. Maybe this time I can get serious and actually update it more than every other two years. This blog was originally about my 'biking" journey but it has taken a more personal turn.
Since I got the bike in 2009 I have put miles on it, I still love it, but i've found a new hobby. I started working out at the gym in February. It has done amazing things for me and my body. I have been slacking off since end of June and its time to go back. Wow I really like to eat in the summer!!
So Raven started Kindergarten this year so I'm alone in the day. I am a little lost and confused sometimes but I know God has a calling for me. Things with the photo business are really pulling together and with the help of good friends, it will be a growing business. This makes me more than excited! I haven't worked in a studio in about 7 years. The first day back it was like going to Disneyland, then I spent 5 hours on the computer editing!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ticker