Thursday, August 23, 2018

NO French fries!

Its the end of my 3 months of medical weight management- You may know that the last 6-8 weeks has been pretty rough so we decided to do another month! I am enjoying learning new ways to eat and moderation. Even with a few bumps.. (ok lets be real here... MOUNTAINS) Since the first of July - I'm so proud to say i'm down 20 pounds since I started changes in Feb. I know its not a lot but ya know.. I've lost 10 pounds in a week before and we all know how that goes. So I'm not giving up. I have little over 100 to go. 
I've been sick with sinus infection maybe for weeks.. been awful tired and many headache days. Finally called in to dr yesterday and started on some antibiotics, slept a LOT and woke up today feeling refreshed and little less dizzy! 
Thanks for sticking with me through this! 
I'm excited what the next month will bring. 

Some of my goals are:
1. get better at tracking food
2. Gym 2x week
3. cutting carbs in half.
4. cut daily caffeine in half.

Some things I've already concurred:
1. NO POP
2. No Coffee Creamer 
3. half the amount of carbs/pasta/ & breads that I would normally eat. 
4. significant decrease in pain!  

Long way to go guys but I appreciate your support and prayers!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ticker